Pages

Minggu, 20 Maret 2011

My story, this Sunday

Wake up in the morning, promptly at 6 am .. plan still wake up at 9 ato at 10, unfortunately, because there is some reason why to get up at that much .. Animashaun: D, wash my face a little to eat beng-beng, directly go to the blog .. was still just like the first .. not there is a change, quiet and not have visitors .. yes've moved to facebook, check the comments and notices .. hmmmm allhamdullillah quite entertaining because there is one and two people who commented on my status .. open a new tab, want to check my twitter and plurk, uh even the lights go out .. wahhhh why can die ya, if the lamp is dead gini, will tails into the water .. and can not be entailed to the shower .. hahahaha ..
but calm, not long really dead. 10 minutes finally lit again .. yessss finally able to shower as well, according to the enthusiast internet, no problem as long as the shower did not get online until tired, weird in my opinion ..
yah is not a problem, forget it .. now we go the story ..
I walk an hour blogging, but are confused about what post .. I finally started to run my fingers over the keyboard, start typing free writing haha ..
open winamp mp3 playlist deh song of The Click Five full allbum, nice nice song, simple but crispy on the ear .. toenkk sound signal if there are incoming messages on facebook, who is he? wah turns from cityville group, hmm "heloo help me please?" was his message .. I think they are friends - good friends and they always helped compact
I was in trouble in cyberspace, most of them still from california ..
cityville we proceed further from again ..
see the clock is at 11 noon but there has not been kind to help fill my stomach, always hoping it nice tuh get married if married, there is a cuisine, home from work just eat .. especially fitting day this week .. There are nemenin nyantai .. hahahahaha .. trick me! sms to girlfriend but still busy clean - clean house, never mind mending yes I sleep .. indeed the most delicious thing in the world is sleeping .. hahahahaha .. but unfortunately only slept an hour was awake again, because hunger is becoming annoying .. do not want calm and be patient until later to buy food, because it was too hungry at last, find another alternative to the way child migrants are obliged to eat food, instant noodle egg .. hhaha very fond of this food ... yaaaa okay can withstand a little hungry ..
back to the laptop! forgotten that had not had time to close your account and shut down the computer, it turns out there were 12 notifications, with great curiosity I opened one by one turned out not important notices, ahhhhhh .. funny yes .. You know, when I started typing my status on facebook .. arrive - arrived on my computer turns itself off .. hmmm a pretty boring day .. : O

Grab This Comment Form

 
Powered by Blogger